Written By gusti arix on Wednesday, 24 July 2013 | 04:04
Here's the order of how to reset the Epson Stylus Photo 1390:
1. The first step of course, the printer driver must be installed.
Please feel free to download driver Download
2. Download software resetnya first. Software named Resetter Epson Stylus Photo 1390 For his Resetter Please Download
3. Change the computer date to October 4, 2007, because the program is just the way in that date.
4. Run the program by double-clicking resetnya "AdjProg.exe"
5. Then follow the following picture:
6. Turn the printer off and then on again. The printer will flame with a full green light. Means the Epson Stylus Photo 1390 printer that blink had been ready for use again.
If an error occurs when running the program resetter, follow these steps:
► Delete the folder in "C: \ Adjustments_Programs \ Stylus XXX" on your PC.
► Go to RUN type regedit constantly looking for the following location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE | SOFTWARE | EPSON | PTSG | Stylus CXX.
► Delete the registry key "CXX Stylus or Stylus RXX"
► Then restart your PC and then try to run the program resetnya do not forget to reset the date adjusted where it can be run.
FOR WINDOWS 7
How to Solve Error Code: 20000011 (Communication Error!)
On Resetter Epson Stylus Photo 1390
1. Make sure the printer is connect the USB cable to the computer
Note: Software resetter can not work if connected to the internet.
2. If you run this resetter program in Windows Vista or 7, you must run it in compatiblity mode.
How to change the compatiblity mode:
Right click on "AdjProg.exe" and select properties.
Select the "compatibility" and put a check on the option Run this program in compatibility mode for "windows xp"
Click the OK button.
Program is ready to run, ready printer executions carried out.