- Canon MP287 printer must be SERVICE MODE.
- Turn off the printer Canon MP287 to the position of the power cord remains plugged in the electric current source.
- Press and Hold the STOP / RESET
- Press and hold the Power button.
- Remove the STOP / RESET (power button remains on hold.)
- In the circumstances the Power button still depressed, press the STOP / RESET 6x (6 times.)
- Then release both buttons simultaneously.
- Then the Canon MP287 will be in the Service Mode.
- On the LCD panel will MP287 blank / dark.
- Extract Canon MP287 Printer Resetter software that you download.
- Run the tool software resetter canon MP287 printer.
- Click the Main -> Patern, then the printer will print one page with the words "D = 000.0"
- Click "EEPROM Clear".
- Then click "EEPROM", and the printer will print the results MP258 Resetter. as follows:
"TPage (COPY TTL = 00 000 = 00 000)"
- Turn off your MP287 Canon printer by pressing the power button.
- Then blame your MP287 Canon printer, error code E08 will be lost and you canon printer back to normal.
Or use this application to reset your printer